Huhem Law Firm, PLLC is a great place to start or grow your career! If you are a law student or an experienced legal professional Huhem Law Firm, PLLC invites you to join us and learn more about our firm, our practice areas, and our team members. We pride ourselves on being a firm known for our excellent client services, community involvement and fun working environment.
Attorney – Position Opens April 2017
We are seeking an Attorney to become part of our team! Among other things, you will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
• Represent clients in court or before government agencies
• Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
• Advise clients on business and legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
• Familiarity with various legal documents
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual preferred but not required
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to Huhem Law Firm Career Opportunities at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Huhem Law Firm is an equal opportunity employer. The policy of the Firm requires that employees and applicants for employment shall be treated without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, advancement, promotion, demotion, transfer, selection for lay-off, termination, compensation and benefits.